Wolf River Riders ATV Club
* Don't forget to sign up for the club's 15 year anniversary party on October 17th!
Labor Day Weekend 2020
Thank you to our Business Members for all the FREEBIES given away!
Trail riders this past Labor Day weekend may have been greeted by ATV club members as they educated some riders (preventing future tickets) and gave away donated items from our generous Business Members: Spencer's Country Store, Burgt's Last Resort Bar & Grill, Northwoods Inn, Lil' Hummer's Hideaway, Rockin' Robin's, Victor's Country Store, and the Wolf River Riders ATV club. Click here for -> Photo Album
* We are celebrating 15 years as an ATV Club! This Event is for CLUB Members and Business Owners.
If you're not a club member now is the time to join!
* October 17th 2020 At COUNTRY INN BAR&GRILL
Max Is 70 people. You Must R.S.V.P. BY 10/10/2020. There are three ways to RSVP:
1. Look for the Event on our Facebook page
2. Sign up at the next meeting
3. By calling Jamie, Club president
$10.00 Per Meal - Includes a side salad and an Apple Crisp Dessert with Vanilla ice cream.
Meal #1 is A Slow Rosted Chicken.
Meal #2 Is Lasagna with a Garlic Bread Stick.
There will be a Cash Bar from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. with dinner starting at 6 p.m. There will also be Raffle Buckets.
Don't miss this fun event!
* APPLAUSE and A long time coming …
The county board has PASSED and ONCE ALL SIGNAGE IS UP, all county roads will be open to atv/utvs unless posted.
NOTE: The Roads WILL NOT be open until the Signage is up, which is estimated to take 3 weeks. Also, once open, the Highway Department has the right to close any of them at anytime so PLEASE follow All the rules, don’t Speed, and be considerate of others also using the roads.
THANK YOU to all who supported this, the entire County Board, and the Highway Department!
* The club sponsers Hole #7 at the Mike Pomasl Memorial Golf Outing - thanks to all for their support.
* Trail Watch plates are available at Spencers Country Store in Pickerel, WI for $5.00 each and the proceeds from the sale go to the club to keep the trails open.
* The Club would like to give a HUGE Appreciation and THANK YOU to Marty, Wanda, and Audrey for the generous donation they gave from the Bobby Birschbach & Braxton Frawley Memorial Ride. Along with Walleye Lodge & Grill and family, Burgt’s Last Resort & Grill, and Johnnie’s Resort – Thank you for your support!
**PLEASE BE ADVISED, AS OF 3PM TODAY 8/13/20. IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FOREST DEPARTMENT, WE HAVE CLOSED THE SECTION OF TRAIL WHERE THE WATER LEVELS ARE NOT SAFE. WE HAVE SIGNS UP FOR YOU REDIRECTING YOU DOWN THE TRAIL ,TO THE BYPASS SNOWMOBILE TRAIL, IT ADDS ABOUT 2 MILES, BUT IT WILL GET YOU TO LIL HUMMERS AND THE AUGUSTYN SPRING TRAIL. WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. AND JUST A REMINDER THERE IS A CLUB MEETING THIS SATURDAY @9AM AT LIL HUMMERS. THANK YOU, AND BE ALWAYS BE SAFE.
USE CAUTION!! BE SAFE.
Water can be deep in spots and unknown objects and ruts can cause you to become stuck. Ride at your own risk but be smart about it and if you are not sure... turn around: Better safe than sorry!
We want everyone to always have FUN and have a SAFE ride!